IRIS Exchequer Commercials will increase efficiency and productivity across your organisation.
Forecasting stock requirements, streamlining order processing, helping fulfil customer orders, the IRIS Exchequer Commercial suite takes care of time-consuming tasks like these.
Delivering efficiency across your organisation - Click to Expand
Stock control software - maintain effective control of stock / inventory and gain insightful analysis
IRIS Exchequer Stock ControlThe IRIS Exchequer Stock Control module proactively manages all your stock requirements
This ensures you can fulfil customer expectations without incurring high inventory overheads. The module also adds an extra dimension to your management information with an interactive stock drill-down function, providing unique views of your stock groups, sub-groups and stock items.
- Unlimited number of groups and sub-groups - to handle complex stock-holdings
- Sales and margin trends for any period and year by group and product level
- Analysis of product sales and margin trends by customer, period, year and currency
- Multiple on-screen views, delivering quick and flexible management reporting
- ‘Look back and learn’ facility with easy access to historical data in order to predict future demand
- Instant drill-down to the source transactions, delivering unrivalled access to original data
- Unlimited quantity break/discount/pricing matrices against any group or product
- Serial number and batch tracking with optional serial average valuation method
- Support for multiple warehouses and bin locations
Stock forecasting software - accurately and
IRIS Exchequer Stock ForecastingThe IRIS Exchequer Stock Forecasting module accurately forecasts stock requirements and increases your productivity
Without any need for complicated spreadsheets, this time-saving and innovative module prevents your business falling into the trap of carrying too much stock and restricting valuable cash flow - or carrying too little to meet customer demand promptly. It accurately forecasts stock requirements based on historical averages or trends, customer schedules, annual company growth and monthly factoring.
- Ability to plan future purchases to cover sales and usage based on min/max periodic cover system or min/max quantities
- Full support for lead times, ship times, minimum order quantities or minimum order multiples
- Powerful multiple trial build with the option to explode through all sub-assemblies
- Seamless integration with other modules to share stock, Bill of Materials and sales history information
- Powerful facility to handle forecasts and demands for new stock items which have never been sold or built previously
- Ability to use the demand from obsolete items to drive the forecast for new items
- Forecast views in terms of quantities, as well as monetary value
- View values of historical sales and values of predicted stock holdings throughout the year
- Automatically creates purchase orders and works orders based on demand
- Seasonal variance calculations
Bill of materials - comprehensive management of product assemblies
Bill of MaterialsThe IRIS Exchequer Bill of Materials module provides comprehensive management of your product assemblies and kitting requirements Simple and logical to set up, there is no limit to the number of nested levels of sub-assemblies. Options allow users to sell, purchase and produce items as either finished items or as kits.
Powerful back-to-back order facilities are also available when Bill of Materials is used with the Sales & Purchase Order Processing module. This feature automatically allows users to generate purchase orders for the individual components required to manufacture a finished good. Low value components within an item can be marked as free issue to save time and a production time can also be recorded against each bill of material when used in conjunction with the Works Order Processing module.
- Unlimited nested levels of sub-assemblies
- Real time stock values, cost of sales and gross profit margins within the General Ledger
- Multi-level grouping with instant on-screen analysis of sales and margins
- Full integration with sales, purchase and works order processing functionality
- Option to explode kits onto sales and purchase documentation
Sales and purchase order processing - flexible
order processing with full
Sales & Purchase Order ProcessingThe IRIS Exchequer Sales & Purchase Order Processing module provides total flexibility in fulfilling customer requirements while offering an unparalleled level of traceability and integration.
Are your processes simple, involving order taking, picking, delivering and invoicing, or do you operate more complex procedures, with multiple locations, routing, packaging, labelling, serial number allocations and back-to-back ordering? In either scenario, the Sales & Purchase Order Processing module is designed to optimise your productivity throughout.
The module ensures your business has flexible order processing that can be tailored to suit the needs of your trading partners. Preferences for each customer and supplier include options for delivery and invoicing consolidation, preferred depot for despatch or even the design and content of the documentation.
- Ability to maximise customer service and increase sales potential by viewing other relevant stock items and complementary product suggestions on-screen while dealing with the customer
- Choose to consolidate deliveries or invoices by customer
- Ability to place orders on hold for multiple reasons
- Sophisticated customer and supplier discount system ensures you always use the correct price
- Interactive reorder screen increases the speed of processing orders for stock
- Full integration with online and eBusiness systems
- Scheduled and rush order processing
Works order processing - powerful control for the production of finished goods
Works Order ProcessingThe IRIS Exchequer Works Order Processing module improves customer satisfaction by managing the production of your products so they are all ready to go on time.
The module is ideally suited for both simple configuration of products to order or for managing the assembly of complex products over longer periods of time. Works Order Processing works as part of an integrated solution. It can also be used in conjunction with the Sales & Purchase Order Processing module, if installed. This will provide many more useful features, such as being able to create a works order directly from a sales order, or the powerful back-to-back feature which brings dramatic savings in time and effort by automatically creating purchase orders for any components which are short on a works order, then issuing the stock once the goods are received, again automatically.
- Control and traceability to help you manage the supply of your products
- Ability to generate printed issue notes to accompany goods from stores
- Flexibility to swap component parts with alternatives and manage over/under usage easily
- Full integration with IRIS Exchequer Stock Control, Bill of Materials and Financial modules
- Easy to use wizards make multiple order creation a quick and simple task
- Ability to view the percentage of the works order issued and built by using the easily accessible bar chart that appears at the bottom of the screen of every works order
- Option to generate a works order directly from a sales order or generate back-to-back purchase orders for any component shortages from a works order (when used with Sales & Purchase Order Processing module)
Returns - track, trace and manage returns efficiently, identify return trends
IRIS Exchequer Returns ModuleAll businesses dealing with stock have a proportion of returns for faulty, unwanted, duplicated or exchanged goods.
Handling these returns properly, for example checking that goods are still under warranty and undamaged, can be very time-consuming but has a real impact on your bottom line.
The IRIS Exchequer Returns module enables you to respond quickly in a busy sales environment. It is designed to deal with the widest range of goods return scenarios - simplifying and managing the entire process. It helps you to maintain customer satisfaction without damaging your profitability.
- Processes all aspects of product returns
- Manages stock repairs
- Reduces costs by highlighting common trends and issues
- Provides complete traceability with full visibility of the exact status of the return, including support for the handling of expected returned stock against actual
- Improves customer service by identifying any potential product issues early
- Manages advance replacements
- Automatically manages credit notes
- Back-to-back supplier returns
Telesales - improve customer service and increase sales with proactive selling
IRIS Exchequer Telesales ModuleA proactive sales tool to help build your business
IRIS Exchequer Telesales gives you every help to capitalise on your contact with customers and to use the knowledge you acquire of their buying preferences.
It provides invaluable support in taking and making calls in a busy telesales environment. In doing so, it maximises sales opportunities and customer satisfaction. IRIS Exchequer Telesales is essential for any company looking to gain a competitive advantage and increase the volume of sales from their regular customer base.
- Utilise historical data to schedule calls to regular customers
- Display suggested sales order screens based on historical trends
- Encourage the use of special seasonal offers
- Provide an integrated workflow diary system for call scheduling
- Fully integrates with customer/stock sales analysis
Trade counter (POS) - process sales orders quickly and efficiently in busy trade environments
IRIS Exchequer Trade Counter ModuleExchequer's Trade Counter module enables companies operating a front office sales counter to trade goods quickly and simply to both account and cash customers in a trade or retail environment.
Fully integrated with Exchequer's stock control and financial modules, the Trade Counter module is a robust, fast and simple to use application which allows users to generate invoices and process cheques, cash, credit cards and account based transactions, utilising point-of-sale tools such as barcode scanners, cash drawers and thermal receipt printers.
Extensive use of function keys and large visible buttons make this an ideal tool for your retail or wholesale operation. The module could also be used by remote sales people, via the Internet or dial-up connection, who need the ability to enter sales transactions without having access to the main financial modules.
- Up to 99 tills supported
- Real-time integration with Exchequer for stock enquiries and credit checking
- Account and cash customers
- Customisable invoice and receipt layouts
- Cash drawer and bar code scanner support
- Split payments between cash, card, cheque and account
- Deposit handling for account customers
- Serial number and batch tracking supported
- End-of-day reconciliation report
- Discounts by percentage, amount or ability to override price
- Ability to sell non-stock items
- Foreign currency and change-rounding feature
- Support for thermal receipt printers
- Temporarily 'layaway' an order/invoice which releases the till to be used by another cashier
- Take 'payments on account' for existing sales account customers